Friday, January 16, 2009

An Introduction

As the pretenders would do, I shall introduce myself; for it would be rude not to, wouldn't it? A cold, ivory face lacking enthusiasm for the world around her, stares back with the dark stained emeralds for eyes. Lavender shadows kissing the marble smooth skin under the sad, questioning eyes. Pale lips to shade the world from its real danger.

Quiet, but not stupid. Observing the little beauty left in the world, and listening to all the sounds of the peaceful nature far from civilization. A mistress to the night, hiding from its destined, but hated lover, day.

What else to say besides that I'm here to play with my kin as they expose themselves in vein, which I'll also be taking part in; for what reason would there be not to? All those who would find out about our existence in life's cruel game are going to die off anyway. For the rest of us, it's nothing new.

2 comments:

  1. Addy! Oh how sweet it is to hear from you again. I missed you so. Lily says so too. I shouldnt be surprised you found my blog but yet, I am.

    Oh and do you really have to sound so dark? It gave me the chills? LoL Keep following my blog. The time when you entered all of our lives is about to come. (Well entered my life. Seeing as how you a Lily knew each other for so long).

    Oh yeah . . . ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU BROUGHT YOURSELF BACK ONTO THE GRID. WE MISSED YOU GIRL.

    ~Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, you know I hate your little nickname for me. But I suppose its just so you to keep bringing it up. I promise you when I come to see the dear child, you won't get away with calling me that face to face; or muzzle to fangs? Ah...how amusing it will be to see how you've grown into your new lifestyle.

    As for giving you chills, does it really surprise you? When I was a young fledging I was brought up to be the most feared creature even amoung our own kind, thanks to my creators ancient blood. I wonder if you remember him, you were so young...perhaps I'll call him in for a visit; he loved you quite much.

    Of course I'll follow your blog. I'm here for the vanity game too, remember? I look forward to reliving that moment in your words. As for my finding of dear Lily, perhaps I'll write a bit about that.

    Yes, yes. I know it was rude to leave without a clear goodbye, but you know how I love my spontanious expeditions through the world as it was before it was covered in rediculous food chains. The world as it is now is nothing compared to my precious beginning. How I wish I could have just died in it. But I've missed you too. You guys were in my thoughts all the while. I'll come see you soon.

    ReplyDelete