Now, some of you may be confused whereas I am supposed to be a good guy, or a bad guy. Lets just say I'm a classy murderer.
I still drink human blood. I refuse to drink like a "vegetarian" by drinking from animals instead. Their blood is full with the monotonous taste of grass and thoughtless actions, where humans provide deceit, happy memories, feelings, and the delight that their sweets provide; it never gets old.
I do NOT sleep in a casket. I hardly sleep at all, I'm powerful enough where I don't have to. It's only something I do when I'm really bored or after a few decades of rough melee. But when I do sleep, i prefer it to be in my bed of the finest silk. Though I could sleep on the rough ground all the same.
I won't burn in the sun; and I don't sparkle. I could be out in it all day, and it would only irritate my eyes. Everything is so much better at night, which I even thought before I became the being I am today.
And as for powers...well, of course I have inhuman strength and speed. As well as the ability to live forever. Pretty much like your comic heroes already, huh? Except I'm much stronger than them. Generations of power runs through my veins with the Old One's great abilities. But I also have a type of mind control; nothing like voodoo, but more to the point where people can't tell me no when they look at me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I always could tell you no if I wannaed to.
ReplyDelete